Specialists in Motorcycle Insurance Servicing All Of Atlantic Canada
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. We know that you're passionate about riding and it's probably all you think about during sunny days or even when the weather is quite clement.
Regardless of what type of motorcycle you ride or where you ride it, the insurance brokers at GoToInsure.ca will work with you to understand how you use your motorcycle so that they can recommend the appropriate policy.
We have access to many insurers for protecting your baby!
We have one insurer that specializes with Motorcycle Insurance and they are called Road Wings; they insure Harleys, manufactured three-wheeler and touring or cruising bikes. If you have more than five years of motorcycle driving experience and your bike meet their underwriting criteria, they offer custom coverage, quality protection and unmatched service.
Did you know that you can get Satellite Rider's Assistance with Road Wings?
What is it you ask?
It is road assistance for your ride!
- Flat Tire
- Battery Boost
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Extrication / Winch
By joining Satellite, it also includes other features and it's all about your safety.
You will receive live help to answer your calls, no answering machines, great prices, comprehensive emergency roadside assistance. Also, you well receive help and expertise so if you get lost or if you need advice on maintenance for your bike. You will be worry free while traveling with our trip planning service.
A few things to remember:
- Even if you have a roadside assistance package with your vehicle warranty, you have several special features with Satellite that is not offered with you manufacturer's warranty. Plus, you are not obligated to bring your motorcycle to the dealer's shop for repairs.
- You have access to Satellite for roadside assistance in the US as well.
- You insurance premium will not be affected if you use Satellite.
- Anybody riding your motorcycle can call for assistance through Satellite.
Let's Talk About Safety
Riding a motorcycle - safety is the number one priority. Safety on the road is always an important issue, but for motorcycle riders, it's even more vital. Riders are more exposed than drivers in a car.
Here are a few safety tips for bikers:
- Gear Up Every Time - Motorcycle gear is designed to provide full-body protection from head to toe; but you have to wear it
- Make Sure You Are Visible - Wear reflective gear and add reflective tape to backpacks, saddlebags or other gear. During the day, brighter is better so choose colored gear like bright yellows and oranges.
- Safe Bike, Safe Rider - Check that headlights, turn signals and brake lights are in good working order including brakes and transmission. After the winter, take it slow on your first few rides.
By observing all of the safety precautions every time you ride, you can ensure that you have many years of enjoying the road on two wheels ahead of you.
GoToInsure.ca serves the insurance needs of individuals throughout Atlantic Canada. We can give you a free quote for your Motorcycle Insurance, and provide you with a complete explanation of what options are best for you. Keep your eyes on the road, not your bankbook.
Seven well-established independent business people – all insurance brokers - from different corners of the province came together with the idea of sharing thoughts and ideas on how to “do insurance better”.Read More...
Looking to ward off the chill with a Pellet Stove this year?!
Thinking about buying a Pellet Stove to ward off the chill this winter?Read More...
Remain a "Happy Camper"
Stay a "Happy Camper" this year.Read More...