Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
GoToInsure.ca (Hope Grant) is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide excellent customer service to clients, business partners and general public. As an integral member of the team, you will be the face of the company/branch, adding to the professionalism of the office by bringing the highest level of expertise in administrative skills and demonstrating a superior level of customer service.
- Answer all incoming calls, transfer calls and/or take messages;
- Greet customers, vendors and business partners and provide customer service;
- Take customer payments and create receipts;
- Enter data into broker/company interface;
- Receive all incoming/outgoing faxes and distribute them;
- Open & sort and distribute mail;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
GoToInsure strives on a daily basis to be an employer of choice. Every employee gets their birthday off and we also close our offices between Christmas and New Years to allow all our employees to spend that time with their family. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Must be fully vaccinated.