Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Lower Sackville team as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide excellent customer service to clients, business partners and general public. As an integral member of the team, you will be the face of the company/branch, adding to the professionalism of the office by bringing the highest level of expertise in administrative skills and demonstrating a superior level of customer service.
- Answer all incoming calls, transfer calls and/or take messages;
- Greet customers, vendors and business partners and provide customer service;
- Take customer payments and submit receipts;
- Prepare and make daily bank deposit;
- Enter data into broker/company interface;
- Receive/ send all incoming/outgoing faxes and distribute them;
- Open & sort and distribute mail;
- maintain and order office supplies;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education;
- Experience in an insurance office an asset;
- Willingness to obtain an insurance license;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send your resume to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org