Account Manager, Commercial Lines
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Miramichi team as a Commercial Lines Account Manager to provide exemplary customer service to existing clients assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Increase commercial insurance new business sales by surveying prospects to determine insurance needs, utilizing brokerage marketing plans and existing account referrals, collecting detailed risk and underwriting information, effectively building the relationship and closing the deal.
- Offer exceptional service to clients by advising on insurance related issues, assessing their needs and recommending convenient solutions by cross selling new policies.
- Conduct renewal and follow up phone calls to maintain relationships and client service levels.
- Assist with the retention of existing book of business and meet set targets.
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policies.
- Document preparation including applications, issuing insurance certificates, making changes and providing advocacy to ensure high client retention.
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules, product knowledge and other insurance related changes.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Prior Commercial Lines experience;
- Must be licensed and working towards CAIB designation;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge;
- Extensive use of client management systems and navigation of various company portals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send us your resume.