Customer Service Representative, Personal Lines
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Fredericton team(either at our Prospect or Main St. location) as a Customer Service Rep to provide exemplary customer service to existing Personal Lines clients; assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Responding to incoming requests for insurance via various channels including but not limited to referrals, phone, email, website or walk-ins.
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions and answer inquiries
- Assist with the retention of existing book of business and meet set targets.
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policies.
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals.
- Be attentive to the customer to fully understand their situation.
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes.
- Actively participate in training initiatives and professional development required of the position.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or related insurance industry experience;
- Licensed and working towards CAIB designation (an asset) OR ability to obtain a Broker license;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send us your resume.