Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide excellent customer service to clients, business partners and general public. As an integral member of the team, you will be the face of the company/branch, adding to the professionalism of the office by bringing the highest level of expertise in administrative skills and demonstrating a superior level of customer service.
- Answer all incoming calls, transfer calls and/or take messages;
- Greet customers, vendors and business partners and provide customer service;
- Take customer payments and create receipts;
- Prepare and make daily bank deposit;
- Enter data into broker/company interface;
- Receive all incoming/outgoing faxes and distribute them;
- Open & sort and distribute mail;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in administrative work & customer service;
- Basic computer skills;
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to pass a criminal record check
- Willing to study and take CAIB 1 exam
- Strong attention to details;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send us your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Must be fully vaccinated.
Work Location: One location