Account Manager – Hybrid Work Opportunity
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Sussex location as an Account Manager - Personal Lines to provide exemplary customer service to existing clients assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Increase Personal insurance new business sales by surveying prospects to determine insurance needs, utilizing brokerage marketing plans and existing account referrals, collecting detailed risk and underwriting information, effectively building the relationship and closing the deal.
- Offer exceptional service to clients by advising on insurance related issues, assessing their needs and recommending convenient solutions by cross selling new policies.
- Responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct renewal and follow-up phone calls to maintain relationships and client service levels.
- Document preparation including applications, issuing insurance certificates, making changes and providing advocacy to ensure high client retention.
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules, product knowledge and other insurance related changes.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have appropriate licensing to be considered for Hybrid role;
- Post-secondary education or related business experience;
- Prior Personal Lines experience an asset;
- Licensed or working towards CAIB designation an asset;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player;
- Passion for sales
Why join our team?
GoToInsure is striving to become the employer of choice in the insurance brokerage industry. On top of vacation days, personal days and sick days, we also offer each of our employees their birthday off and close our offices between Christmas and New Years to allow our employees to spend that time with their loved ones.
Employees work a 35 hour work week (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development. GTI Broker Group is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Must be vaccinated.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Sussex, NB E4E 2J7
Application deadline: 2023-06-09